Thursday, September 24, 2009

Curling your hair tips


My lovely sister Sarah was so nice to let me do her hair (she loves it when I do her hair)

Okay so first of the things you need:

A Curling Iron that gets really hot! (I used an 1 inch sized on for this style)

Hairspray (I used Big Sexy spray and play hairspray)

a couple of bobypins

and a bunch of small clips (optional)

a fine toothed comb


Ok first of all let you curling Iron heat up for a while so that it is nice and hot.

Then your going to section your hair off in small one inch layers/sections (one at a time)

Spray the hair with just a little hairspray then curl each piece you can pin each curl up in a clip while it cools so that your hair stays curled longer but it is not necessary the picture bellow is showing the sections and the curls pined so that you can see how I did that.



After you are done curling all of the hair if you pinned it up in clips give it a quick spray of hairspray not a lot you don't want it to just freeze the way it is pinned up.

If you didn't pin the hair spray each layer on curls with hairspray before letting down another section of hair.

Let all the curls down and use your fingers to place them how you want them on your head. For Sarah I backcombed her bang section with the fine toothed comb and then pinned them back with bobbypins for the poof in the front. After you are all done postioning the hair to the way you like it just make sure you hairspray your hair again pretty well so that it stays. Bellow is the finished product.






1 comment:

  1. Cute! I will definitly have to try it. I think my curling iron is a 1/2 inch hot tools one. Thanks for the great suggestions! Love you!

    ReplyDelete