Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The many hairdos of Sarah Crosby

Obviously I have been doing my sisters hair for quite some time so I thought I would put some of the phases of Sarah's hair granted these pictures are not when I styled her hair but I did do her colors and her haircuts so here they are

This is when she had the longer hair and liked it all one color so we were just dyeing her hair brown

This is one when I finally convinced her to let me cut some of the length off of her hair she also has a darker almost black undershadow and some peekaboo highlight of red and red orange for a fall color look

I wish that this picture was in color but this is what I have so this is her new haircut partically inspired by Elliott Reed on the tv show scrubs and we highlighted it blonde (finally she let me take her blonde)


This is so you can see her blonde

Anyway we are always changing her hair up and its lots of fun there will definately be more to come


1 comment:

  1. Good for you, Jeni! You always do a great job! Sarah looks HOT! :)

    ReplyDelete